On completion students will have sufficient knowledge on the following area’s:
- Delegates must be at least 16 years of
- Proficiency in English Language written and Verbal skills
- Medically Fit
A Project Maritime Training Certificate will be issued on delegate been found competent.
Every four years
- Project Maritime Training, Saldanha Bay, South Africa.
Items to bring
- Delegates must present photographic ID at the start of the course.
- Accepted forms are government issued photographic identification, eg passport or identity document
All delegates will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire prior to course commencement.
Comments are closed.